an Alternative to Natural Health
Nature's Sunshine Products
FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN!
Are you plagued by digestive problems, gas and/or bloating, constipation, skin problems, high cholesterol, nausea, or a weight problem that doesn't improve no matter what you eat? Perhaps the blame can be placed on two unromantic areas of the body: the liver and large intestines.
The problem starts with incomplete elimination. I know you insist that you eliminate once every day "right on schedule." But consider that you are eating at least three times a day and that each meal produces waste products and fiber that should be eliminated the same number of times. Perhaps you have the opposite problem: diarrhea. Diarrhea is the worst form of constipation! With diarrhea, the body liquefies the waste in a desperate attempt to move it through a congested bowel. Diarrhea is a sure sign of constipation!
When elimination is incomplete, toxic material is absorbed into the liver. While the liver is equipped to handle some toxic material, the amount arriving from a toxic bowel puts it on overload. Bile flow decreases, poor digestion results and we decide the "indigestion" must be something we will have to live with.
A real clue as to whether this might be your problem is to evaluate whether or not you have a "pot-belly." A pot-belly is a true indicator of incomplete elimination and poor liver function.
Decreased bile flow and a sluggish bowel elimination, not dietary cholesterol, is the true culprit in high cholesterol. By increasing the amount of soluble fiber in the bowel, which both cleanses the bowel and binds itself to bile acids, has a positive effect on the cholesterol level. No longer is there an excessive reabsorption of bile acids and toxins from the bowel. The body must pull cholesterol from the blood to make more bile acids, resulting in a lower cholesterol level. The body does everything it can to keep the bloodstream free of toxins through the detoxifying action of the liver. All blood from the intestinal tract is routed first to the liver, which does its best to filter the toxins out of the blood by dumping them into the bile. The bile is made from cholesterol, is then secreted into the intestinal tract to help digest fats. The liver and bile can handle a certain quantity of toxins before becoming overwhelmed; in the pot-bellied individual the liver and bile route never get a break! The bile route becomes congested and toxins circulate to all the organs in the body. Systemic auto-intoxication results.
Pot-bellied individuals are 600% more likely to have high cholesterol levels and heart disease than flat abdomens. This is a direct result of autointoxication. Because the liver and bile route are congested, the body has no way of controlling cholesterol; the cholesterol elevates at the same time toxins circulate systemically. Coronary heart disease is a direct result of this scenario, created relatively independent of dietary cholesterol consumption. (Flatten Your Stomach with a New Slant! by Dr. William F. Welles)
What is the solution? Daily bowel cleansing (forever, if you wish to prevent a recurrence of this problem), elevating your feet while eliminating on the toilet and liver cleansing and building just may help you feel like a kid again! Here's to your health!
(Must be done in conjunction with Liver Cleansing):
1. Liver Cleanse Formula: Take one capsule the first day, two capsules the second day, three capsules the third day and so on until you reach the sixth day. Stay at 6 capsules a day for 4 days, then increase to 7. Stay at 7 capsules a day for 4 days, then increase to 8. Increase in this manner until you reach 14 a day. After 14 a day for four days, drop back to 13 a day for four days, then 12 a day for four days, etc. Work back down to one capsule a day. If at any time you feel that you are cleansing faster than you want to (too much nausea, gas, etc), stop the progression upward, staying at that level until you can comfortably continue your progression upward. You can use Activated Charcoal and/or BP-X to help alleviate these symptoms.
2. Milk Thistle Combination: Take two tablets twice daily throughout the cleanse for liver support.
3. On the even-numbered days of your cleanse, take 2 Tablespoons of virgin olive oil mixed with 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice in the morning when you arise. Take 1-2 capsules of Hi-Lipase to help you digest the oil.
4. If chemical contamination is a possibility, use Enviro-Detox 4 times daily
DIETARY SUGGESTIONS: Limit the fats in your diet. Use butter or olive oil instead of margarine. Avoid fried foods and pastries and try not to have red meat more than once or twice a week.
MAINTAINING GOOD LIVER HEALTH:
After completing the Liver Cleanse, it is suggested that the following supplements be used daily to continue supporting your liver and maintain your good health:
3. Milk Thistle Combination - 2-4 tablets daily