Daily Detoxifying Program
The human body is brilliantly designed to neutralize the wide variety of harmful toxins it encounters each day. When it’s healthy, the body expertly intercepts, breaks down and eliminates a variety of environmental pollutants, chemicals, food additives and more on a continual basis. But even the best of our built-in defenses can use support.
Detox Basics a Daily Detoxifying Program provides your body with the nutrients it needs to help neutralize, prepare and convert toxins for transport and elimination on a daily basis.
- Supports gut health and microbiome balance
- Supports liver health and detoxification
- Provides daily support for the natural elimination processes of the liver, kidneys and bowel
- Provides powerful antioxidants to help quench free radicals
- Supports the liver, circulatory, glandular and immune systems
- Offers a shelf-stable product that requires no refrigeration
- Is safe for daily use, if used as directed
Vitamin A, Berberine from Indian Barberry root, N-Acetyl Cysteine (glutathione precursor), Vitamin C, Milk Thistle seed extract, Dandelion root, Bacillus coagulans (shelf-stable probiotic), Inositol, Choline bitartrate, Turmeric rhizome and prebiotic fiber (food for probiotics).
Take the contents of one packet (2 tablets, 4 capsules) before a meal, once daily.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
IS DETOX BASICS SAFE TO TAKE EVERY DAY?
Yes, Detox Basics supports the natural detoxification processes that happen in your body on a daily basis. The product is formulated without harsh ingredients that could cause irritation or discomfort. Try using Detox Basics between uses of targeted Nature’s Sunshine cleansing products like CleanStart®, CleanStart Mild, Tiao He® or Dieter’s Cleanse.
HOW MANY CAPSULES ARE IN EACH PACKET?
You’ll find 2 tablets and 4 capsules in each packet. The serving size is one packet daily.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DETOX AND A CLEANSE?
Think of detoxification as the “umbrella” under which cleansing resides. Detoxification happens continuously, day in and day out. Cleansing can be performed periodically to support the body’s natural detoxification processes when it is needed. Some people choose to start a cleanse program on a periodic, seasonal basis or before starting a diet, for example. Because detoxification happens daily, Detox Basics is a great way to support the body’s natural processes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930