How To Tell A Disease Crisis From A Healing Crisis
A healing crisis may develop when cleansing the body. Learn to listen to your body and rest when you are tired, drink plenty of liquids when thirsty and eat only when you are hungry.
Fruits are cleansers and eliminate toxins and can sustain the body with its natural sugar, vitamins and minerals. If you are cleansing too fast on fruits, slow down by including steamed vegetables, vegetable juices or vegetable broths. Vegetables are higher in carbohydrates and will slow down the cleansing process which may be needed when the body needs to be strengthened and built up in order to go through another cleanse.
Cleansers: CleanStart, Chlorophyll or Super Algae are some agents that will help remove obstruction and congestion in the body. Enemas may be needed in case of stubborn cases of congestion. Massage therapy will speed the cleansing process. Foot reflexology will help eliminate and break up toxins. Chiropractic treatments will help the body heal faster.
Some of the following symptoms may appear during a healing crisis:
- Food cravings
- Sore Throat
- Skin rashes
- Sore muscles
- Discharge from nose, eyes, bowels or urinary tract
- Leg cramps
- Change in menstrual cycle
Healing will bring positive results such as a feeling of well being, less cravings for junk food, better circulation, clear skin, more energy, freedom from pain, improved digestion and disease elimination.
A Healing Crisis
- This may happen when the body is naturally cleansed through fasting/or semi-fasting using wholesome and nourishing food.
- A healing only happens when the body has enough vitality to withstand the cleansing symptoms.
- It usually happens when the body feels its best.
- A healing crisis usually develops about three months after a change of diet or fasting.
- The healing crisis can last from two to seven days. If the vitality of the body is low, it could last longer than a week.
- No crisis may appear if correct eating, colon and blood cleansing eliminate the waste a little at a time.
- The body goes through three stages: in order to completely clean the body. They are eliminative, transitional and building stages. The crisis will usually manifest during the transitional stage.
- A chronic disease may cause aches and pains as the body is throwing off toxins. The chronic disease took years to develop. The pain during a healing crisis may be more severe than while the chronic disease was developing.
Some people may want to give up when they start experiencing the worst part of the healing crisis. They do not understand what is happening to their bodies when during a healing crisis. If they eat or take drugs, the disease is stopped, but it is pushed deeper into the system to manifest itself later in a more advanced disease symptom.
Eating during the eliminating process stops the cleansing because the body has to stop the cleansing to digest the food or to process the drugs.
A disease crisis happens when the body becomes congested, with built-up toxins and ceases to function properly. In cases of colds, flu and fevers, the body is trying to cleanse and restore health to a toxic body. These are acute diseases and should not be suppressed but need to be allowed to run their course.
- A disease is produced when the body is overloaded with toxins and mucus.
- When constipation develops.
- When germs in the body have food to eat and are multiplying.
- When the strength and vitality of the body is lowest.
- Negative thoughts increase toxins and prolong their stay in the body.
- Disease crisis happens in order to protect life. If the congestion would continue at the rate it was increasing, it would cause damage to the vital organs and could develop into chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, or asthma.
- Disease can accumulate from negative thoughts, hate, fear or anger. Emotional stress can cause a disease crisis.
Can Stress Cause Disease?
Stress can cause disease by dilating the capillaries. When the capillaries dilate, it causes the pores in the capillary walls to enlarge. The walls can become hard and brittle and give out.
When the pores of the capillary walls become enlarged, it allows the blood proteins to pass from the capillaries into the tissues between the cells. This causes an imbalance in mineral and symptoms of disease increase.
Stress causes the organs to tighten up and prevent the natural process of digestion, assimilation and elimination.
There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information — be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930