Sometimes you overeat and you need a little digestive help, or you simply don’t get enough enzymes from your diet. Enzymes break down food, relieve occasional indigestion and allow more nutrients to be absorbed. Food Enzymes helps break down proteins, carbs and fats for improved digestion.
- Supplements the body’s production of important enzymes
- Provides a blend of enzymes to digest proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Provides betaine hydrochloride and bile salts to help digest proteins and fats
- Helps relieve occasional indigestion
Why Food Enzymes?
You like to eat and generally eat a variety of different foods that contain proteins, fats and carbs that must be broken down to give your body the nutrients it needs. Food Enzymes provides a more complete digestive solution. It offers a broad range of enzymes that help you break down the whole meal, not just pieces of it. One capsule of Food Enzymes will help you digest protein, carbohydrates and fats. Since we tend to produce fewer enzymes as we age, this takes a load off your digestive system.
Enzymes break down food into smaller compounds that can be absorbed into the bloodstream. This formula includes pepsin, which is used for pre-digesting proteins in the stomach. Betaine HCl helps create an acidic environment to facilitate the activity of pepsin. The enzymes bromelain and papain aid in the digestion of proteins. After food reaches the small intestine, pancreatin, which supports the pancreas, digests protein, carbohydrates and fats. Alpha amylase digests starches. Bile salts make fats soluble, preparing them for further digestion by lipase.
Betaine HCl, bile salt, bromelain, lipase, alpha amylase, pancreatin, papain and pepsin.
Take 1–2 capsules with a meal three times daily.
- There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information — be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930