1) Increase oxygen: This may be as simple as breathing properly and making sure there is no hiatal hernia. Do deep breathing exercises at least twice a day. Try Chlorophyll ES to enhance oxygen transport plus CoQ-10 and/or Cordyceps..
3) Improve digestive system: To build health, you need to be able to assimilate your supplements and yourfood. Enzymes are essential! Take them: 1. with food, as every bit of nutrition available is crucial when illness is weakening the body and 2. on an empty stomach to assist the immune system in the clean-up of debris (ie. bad cells, viruses, parasites, etc.) Consider these enzymes:
4) Detoxify: It is essential to cleanse the liver and blood. Top choices are: E-Tea, Cellular Detox, Enviro Detox, BP-X, Pau d’Arco, Para Cleanse, Detox Basics orHeavy Metal Detox. The choice depends on the type of illness and the person’s life history and exposure to toxins.
6) Kill the Bad Guys: Excellent research has been done on s effect on cells by Dr. Jerry McLaughlin, Purdue University. Silver Shield falls into this category. Immune Stimulator or Trigger Immune are great product to support most programs.
7) Increase your microbiome. A number of health conditions and chronic diseases have been linked to the makeup of your microbiome.
Increase Joy and Pleasure: This is less tangible than adding supplements, but very critical. Not just ‘pleasure’ though, Take it a step further and say Find Purpose—purpose that you truly enjoy, “Why am I here?” “Why do I want to stay?” “Why do I want true health & vitality?
Remember: Look at the whole system–not just the part suffering the symptom. A good diet is essential. Eliminate junk foods and all processed foods. Focus on wholesome vegetables, quality proteins and good fats. Drink half your body weight in water, lemon water, or cleansing teas daily.
Help Your Body Stay Healthy with Quality Products from Nature’s Sunshine Products
There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930