Relax. Help those muscles rest while you re-energize. Magnesium is essential to proper musculoskeletal health. Plus it works with calcium to help strengthen bones.
- Helps support normal muscle function
- Contributes to energy production
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Why Our Magnesium Complex?
We start with two organically bound forms of this macro mineral: citrate and malate. These forms provide greater bioavailability and digestibility, so you get more out of the magnesium you’re taking. Then, we work with expert providers in the industry. Our partner has been in the business for over 40 years and is, like us, committed to excellence, safety and innovation. Their ingredients prove to be consistently pure every time. And their US manufacturing facilities are NSF certified.
The Story behind Magnesium Complex
Magnesium was named for Magnesia, the region in Greece where this mineral compound was first found. Good thing it wasn’t discovered in Thessaloniki! Everybody might be famous for something. Magnesium has gained real popularity for its soothing effect on the bowel. Magnesium citrate is widely used as a bowel prep agent prior to a colonoscopy procedure. Several studies show that it is as effective as other regimens in that regard. Magnesium is so much more. It’s critical to bone development and health. It supports heart, brain and kidney function. A 2011 study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reveals that magnesium supplementation helps overweight people improve their metabolism. What a great benefit! Current studies show that magnesium helps support a healthy pregnancy.
Magnesium citrate and malate
Take 2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information — be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930