B12 + Folate for Active Nervous System Support
Methyl Combo is a powerful blend of Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate designed using the most biologically active forms of these nutrients.
These essential vitamins support the nervous system and overall well-being, and they may assist people suffering from situational emotional stress. While cyanocobalamin is the most common form of vitamin B12, this nutrient is only active in the body as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Similarly, folic acid (the most common form of folate in supplements and fortified foods) must be converted into its active form, methylfolate, to be used by the body.
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal neurological and psychological functions
• Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
• Supports the nervous and immune systems
• Provides nutrients essential for prenatal development
• Supports general well-being
HOW IT WORKS
Methyl Combo bypasses multiple conversion processes to deliver the bioavailable forms of B12 and folate, methylcobalamin and methylfolate. When these two influential vitamins are in their bioavailable state, they pair up and contribute to the methionine synthesis cycle. This cycle uses Methyl Combo vitamins and creates methionine, an essential amino acid required for the healthy function of cells, proteins, enzymes, neurotransmitters and metabolic function.
Most common supplements contain folic acid, which requires four enzymatic conversions before becoming the biologically active form of methyl folate known as methyltetrahydrofolate. Similarly, vitamin B12 is required to pass through three enzymatic conversions before becoming the active form methylcobalamin. Some individuals lack the enzymes necessary to make the conversions to methylfolate and methylcobalamin. In fact, A 2008 study by the World Health Organization concluded that, “…deficiencies of [Folate and Vitamin B12] may be a public health problem that could affect many millions of people throughout the world.” Methyl Combo provides innovative health solutions by using the most bioavailable forms of both B12 and folate.
• 1,000 mcg per serving of vitamin B12 sourced from methylcobalamin
• 800 mcg per serving of folate sourced from methyltetrahyrdrofolate calcium salt
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HOW SOON CAN I EXPECT METHYL COMBO TO START WORKING?
Most people who have taken this product reported that it works within 1 week of consistent daily use, but individual results may vary.
- CAN I TAKE METHYL COMBO IF I ALREADY TAKE A PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION?
As with all nutritional supplements, we recommend that you consult your physician prior to taking Methyl Combo.
There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information — be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930