We know that olive oil is good for heart health. The leaf is great too! Olive leaf contains oleuropein, a powerful polyphenol that protects against the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. Our Olive Leaf Extract comes from trees grown in Spain by partners we have personally audited, so we KNOW their commitment to quality, sustainability and the grove farmers.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Offers antioxidant properties that help protect LDL particles from oxidative damage.
- Supports blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Supports blood pressure levels already within the normal range
Olive has been a valuable commodity in many cultures for millennia. Evidence shows that ancient people near the shores of Israel produced olive oil prior to 4,000 BC and that the Minoans had olive gardens in Crete
We can thank the Spanish conquistadors for bringing olive plants to the lands of Peru. Afterr they spread to Mexico, olives were brought to California by Franciscan friars. Its popularity for traditional use might just surprise you. Records show that the Egyptians used olive leaf in the mummification process. Recently, Italians have used tincture of olive leaves traditionally to reduce fevers. In Japan, they do the same for internal complaints. In Tunisian folk medicine, they recommend olive leaves for a variety of mouth, ear and other concerns. The list goes on.
How It Works
Most people know the benefits of olive oil for circulatory health. Similarly, NSP Olive Leaf Extract appears to support several circulatory needs all at once, including blood pressure balance, arterial health, heart rhythm and providing protection against free radicals. Oleuropein, a key constituent in olive leaf, is a polyphenol thought to prevent LDL or “bad” cholesterol from oxidation.
Take 1–3 capsules daily with a meal.
Olive leaf extract, standardized to 12 percent oleuropein.
This amazing product delivers one of the highest levels of oleuropein available anywhere. To ensure maximum results, Olive Leaf Extract is specially prepared by a patented process to concentrate its desired natural benefits. Considering its high level of effective ingredients, standardized to 12 percent oleuropein, it is competitively priced.
- Take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal.
- Circulatory: Cholester-Reg™, Flax Seed Oil, Mega-Chel®, Capsicum, Garlic & Parsley, Vari-Gone™.
- Immune: VS-C®, Echinacea/Goldenseal Liquid, Elderberry D3fense, Silver Shield, High-Potency Garlic, Thai Go .
Why Our Olive Leaf?
In a word, relationship. We believe in “No pass, no play.” That’s why employees from our Quality Assurance and Purchasing teams audited our Spanish partners and their production facility in person when we became their first customer in the western hemisphere. Our team saw everything and met everyone building partnerships of trust and commitment like this have kept our relationship going strong for more than eight years.
Olive trees take at least 65 years to mature. It’s absolutely critical that we and our supplier reaffirm our commitment to sustainability. We will only offer you the best olive leaf material…from healthy, mature Mediterranean trees. That material is controlled from the groves, to vendor testing labs, to our facility and finally to you. We have complete traceability.
There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930