You’re at the table. You want one more, but you can already tell it won’t sit well. It happens occasionally and we’ve got your back! Stomach Comfort is a unique blend of calcium, alginic acid, slippery elm, ginger, papaya and licorice buffers acid and works together to aid proper digestion. It quells and soothes an upset stomach naturally!
- Relieves occasional digestive discomfort
- Neutralizes stomach acid
- Supports the digestive system
The Story behind Stomach Comfort
In 1928, American pharmacist Jim Howe concocted edible calcium drops to help his wife with indigestion. Calcium helps neutralize acid, and too much acid in the stomach typically leads to discomfort. Nature’s Sunshine introduced Stomach Comfort in 1998 as a more natural alternative. It has been soothing stomachs all over America ever since. Papaya fruit is native to Mexico but now grows in the Caribbean and Florida. Its natural enzymes help break down meats and other proteins. Slippery elm bark was used topically by Native Americans for a variety of benefits. Ginger has been used as both food and medicine in Asia for thousands of years. Traditionally, ginger helped with a laundry list of complaints, including cold, fever, joint discomfort, aches, cramps, nervous system support, oral health, circulatory health, plus indigestion, gas, nausea and vomiting.
Calcium carbonate, vegetable prebiotic fiber, alginic acid from brown seaweed, papaya fruit concentrate, guar gum, slippery elm bark, ginger rhizome, licorice root extract
Chew 1 or 2 tablets up to three times daily for quick, temporary stomach relief.
- There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information — be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930