For those who are on-the-go and having a hard time getting their fruits and vegetables, a convenient way to get more antioxidants is to take Thai-Go. Thai-Go is a blend of fruit juices and other botanical ingredients that are rich in naturally occurring antioxidants such polyphenols, flavonoids, xanthones and vitamin C.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Supports the cardiovascular system.
- Promotes energy.
How It Works
Thai-Go contains ingredients rich in bioflavonoids and antioxidants. Bioflavonoids enhance vitamin C absorption and help maintain collagen and capillary walls. They also aid in the body’s immune–defense system. Antioxidants scavenge damaging free radicals that the body accumulates as a byproduct of energy production as well as through exposure to pollution, tobacco smoke, ultraviolet light and radiation.
Antioxidants benefit virtually every organ and body system because they mop up damaging free radicals. Thai-Go delivers a punch of antioxidant potential with a very high ORAC value. Among Thai-Go’s key ingredients is mangosteen, a tasty fruit found in eastern tropical nations, such as Thailand. Mangosteen and its pericarp contain the greatest known supply of compounds called xanthones. Xanthones offer powerful immune and cardiovascular support.
Mangosteen fruit concentrate and pericarp extract, Concord grape fruit concentrate, red grape fruit concentrate, blueberry fruit concentrate, red raspberry fruit concentrate, red grape skin extract, wolfberry/goji fruit extract, açai berry concentrate, pomegranate fruit juice concentrate, sea buckthorn fruit extract, red grape seed extract, green tea leaves extract and apple fruit extract.
Take 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) twice daily.
- There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information — be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930