1000 mg Curcuminoids
Nature’s Sunshine a leader in herbal tradition spreads the sunshine by bringing a superior herb to your home. Turmeric Curcumin harnesses the power of turmeric extract to promote a healthy inflammatory response to support joint, skin, brain, gut health and immune system function.
One serving of Turmeric Curcumin is equivalent to 32,000 mg of whole root turmeric. Nature’s Sunshine Turmeric Curcumin is clinically studied and proven to deliver superior absorption and effectiveness.
- Superior potency and delivery of the antioxidant-rich turmeric extract
- Supports the body’s healthy inflammatory response
- Supports the joint, skin, brain and gut health.
- Supports immune system function.
- May promote healthy microbiome balance
- Black pepper extract improves bioavailability and absorption
HOW IT WORKS
As an Herbal Leader Nature’s Sunshine flipped the script on the Turmeric and Curcumin product offering. While most competing products deliver high levels of Turmeric and low levels of turmeric extract, Nature’s Sunshine delivers Turmeric root and HIGHER levels of the antioxidant-rich turmeric extract.
Curcuminoids is the primary active ingredients obtained from the rhizomes of the yellow curry spice turmeric (Curcuma longa L). Curcumin has been safely used for centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. A potent antioxidant, curcumin supports a healthy inflammatory response and may help support joint, skin, brain and gut health as well as immune system function. As an added benefit we enhanced Turmeric Curcumin with Black pepper extract—a black pepper fruit extract from the Piper nigrum species, black pepper has been added to increase curcumin’s absorption. Black pepper may aid with some occasional digestive discomfort and has antioxidant properties.
- Take 2 Vegcaps daily with water
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
CAN TURMERIC CURCUMIN BE TAKEN WITH OTHER PRODUCTS?
Yes, turmeric extract can be taken with many targeted system products from Nature’s Sunshine. Whether it is joint health, immune system support or another targeted solution you seek, Turmeric Curcumin works synergistically with Nature’s Sunshine products.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930